Leadframe and connector
Integrated wet chemical process solutions for leadframes, connectors and bus bars, molded interconnect devices, cables and more
- Highly conductive surfaces for e–vehicle applications
- Sustainable tin products with low whisker propensity
- Unique adhesion promoters for copper, silver and Ni/Pd/Au surfaces
- ICs, discretes, power packages
- LED applications
- Connectors & cables
- Molded interconnect devices
- Powertrain connections
- Non Etching Adhesion Promoter (NEAP): innovative and cost effective solution for silver and pre plated leadframes to meet highest reliability requirements.
- Moldprep HMC: robust, industry proven adhesion promotor for copper alloy leadframe to improve IC packages MSL enhancement.
- Stannopure® PF 10: new sustainable tin plating process for IC outer leads and connectors with superb solderability and excellent coverage over entire current density range.
- Anti-EBO T14: epoxy bleed out treatment to reduce the epoxy bleed out.
- Silvertech HS 1100: high speed silver spot plating process.
Connectors, bus bars & wires
- Silvertech RBH: hard silver electrolyte for e-vehicle applications like power train bus bars and connectors.
- Silvertech C: silver carbon deposit for switches and connectors.
- Argalin® XL: high performance and temperature stable anti-tarnish for silver and copper deposits.
- Aurocor HSC: hard gold bath with excellent deposit properties and exceptional impurities tolerance; includes auxiliary additives that prevent gold immersion and overplating on masked areas reducing gold consumption.
- Pallacor HSN Plus: high performance palladium nickel alloy plating with wide operating window and excellent high current density performance; uses lowest possible precious metal (Pd) to reduce initial make up and operating cost.
- Stannopure® PF 10 + Protectostan® Plus 3: sustainable tin deposition and protection process with low whisker propensity.
ICS and Discretes
- Stannopure® 3000: matt tin plating process for high volume production process based on MSA.
- Protectostan® Plus 3: green (PFAS free) postdip for tin to preserve solderability under steam or heat.
- Deflash GR 1: efficient deflashing process to remove mold from outer leads.
- Silvertech HS LED: high speed and high brightness silver spot plating process.
- Silvertech MS LED: robust process for bright silver deposits (full coverage).
- Argalin® K8: anti-tarnish to prevent brightness degradation.
- Cupracid® LED Plus: bright acid copper for a smooth surface.
Cost-effective reliability boosters for lead frame packages
Our new Adhesion promoters for advanced automotive applications provide a tight chemical connection between mold and metal. This in turn offers a sealed package that withstands longer exposures to heat and humidity.
“We are supporting manufacturers with high quality products that push the limits in reliability. Our custom-made metal plating processes, pre- and post-treatments, as well as adhesion promoters do exactly that, and therefore can make the difference”
Dr. Christian Ohde
Global Product Director for Lead Frame and Connector at 梅高美集团 Germany